211 OTH during satelite outage-Searching?

BobFlyer

Original poster
Aug 27, 2007
I have good reception of my local OTH (10 channels) with a high gain outside roof mounted antenna. Using the 211 as a receiver when the satellite signal is present.

When the receiver goes into searching for satellite signal, during storms ect., I cannot use the OTH receiver function.

My question, what is the procedure for obtaining the OTH channels during satellite signal outages.

Vip 211-HD
Software L526
110,119,129 satellites signals all good green
DPP 1k.2,1k.2(1),1k.2(2),1k.2(3)
remote address 1
Status Good

Thanks BobFlyer :confused:

I have the subscription for locals and HD...I don't think this should have any impact?

I have good reception of my local OTH (10 channels) with a high gain outside roof mounted antenna. Using the 211 as a receiver when the satellite signal is present.

When the receiver goes into searching for satellite signal, during storms ect., I cannot use the OTH receiver function.

My question, what is the procedure for obtaining the OTH channels during satellite signal outages.
Thanks BobFlyer :confused:

I have the subscription for locals and HD...I don't think this should have any impact?

The first thing I try is (Menu) (1. Program guide) then choose an over the air channel in the guide and press Enter.

Maybe you could tell us which of those suggested Wikipedia topics fits the usage in this thread? I doubt OP has 10 channels of One Tree Hill or is using radar to pick up the signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)