212-1?

pinkcookies26

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 11, 2006
I see on the guide that the Steelers Eagles game is on 212-1 tonight, is this actually gonna be televised on that channel? I have seen other networks have those sub channels and have programming but never NFL Network. Thanks.

Steelers game will be tape delayed at 11pm ET according to the schedule.
Probably the home feed Eagles feed

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

In the pre-season, NFLN does the same thing that MLBN and NHLN do. It takes a local broadcast, in this case of the R*****s @ Patriots, and shows it OUT OF MARKET on 212. 212-1, will have the local broadcast of another game, in this case Steelers @ Eagles, for the New England and Washington markets. Which is to say the Washington, Baltimore, Norfolk, Richmond, Roanoke, Boston, Providence New Haven, Springfield, Manchester, Portland, Bangor, and Burlington DMAs, where the WDC-NE game will be on OTA television

In the pre-season, NFLN does the same thing that MLBN and NHLN do. It takes a local broadcast, in this case of the R*****s @ Patriots, and shows it OUT OF MARKET on 212. 212-1, will have the local broadcast of another game, in this case Steelers @ Eagles, for the New England and Washington markets. Which is to say the Washington, Baltimore, Norfolk, Richmond, Roanoke, Boston, Providence New Haven, Springfield, Manchester, Portland, Bangor, and Burlington DMAs, where the WDC-NE game will be on OTA television
So, down here it's a no-go, have to watch the taped telecast?

Decent sports bar should have the Steelers feed. 97 west cband satellite is the backhaul feed.
Steelers are streaming their games live on KDKA.com.

Decent sports bar should have the Steelers feed. 97 west cband satellite is the backhaul feed.
Steelers are streaming their games live on KDKA.com.

When I tried that route, it said that this "Program stream is not available in your area "
In other words, your STILL Blacked out, if thats the way it is, whats the point in having a Streaming option.

When I tried that route, it said that this "Program stream is not available in your area "
In other words, your STILL Blacked out, if thats the way it is, whats the point in having a Streaming option.
For the home market people that aren't home or in front of a TV. They can't legally just stream these things into any market they want.

Reactions: SamCdbs
This is not new. NFL Network has been doing this for a couple years. I live in the Patriots territory and despise them and enjoyed the Steelers-Eagles game on 212-1 as it is supposed to work.

Reactions: Mr Tony and SamCdbs
This is not new. NFL Network has been doing this for a couple years. I live in the Patriots territory and despise them and enjoyed the Steelers-Eagles game on 212-1 as it is supposed to work.
When I turned on NFL network from work (outside of my home network) to get the game I wanted, it wanted me to pay for the Pre Season game (which is ridiculous)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts