24: I missed last 20 min of Day 5, 4:00 am - 5:00 am

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

120inna55

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Athens, Texas, United States
24: I missed last 20 min of Day 5, 4:00 am - 5:00 am

Due to the time shift last night, I missed the last 20 min of this episode! Does anyone know of an easy way I can download this single episode (legally). I'm even willing to purchase someone's DVD or VHS recording of it. I'll even return it if you want.

Please help.

Thanks.

Sean Mota said:
did you try google or itunes?

Yeah, I purchased/downloaded Aeres Ultra, but I can't find last night's episode. I assume it'll be available later. I really don't want to have to purchase another $30 program, but I'd really like to see the last 20 min of this episode.

I have dial-up @ home, but if necessary I can do it from my work computer (T1). However, I'd like the file to be portable so I can at least watch it on my home PC.

Again, it would be easiest for me if I could just purchase the episode from someone who has it on DVD or VHS.

I don't have an iPod.

StevenD said:
24 is available on iTunes for $1.99/episode.
How does iTunes work?

Since I'd imagine its a big file (and I only have dial-up @ home), I'd like to DL the file @ work (T1) and put it on a thumb-drive, etc. and then take it home and watch it on my home PC. How big would one episode be?

Thanks.

you have to download the itunes software to your pc. The actual file remains in the server. After you buy it, you can watch it from any pc once the itunes software is downloaded.

No, iTunes downloads the file to your PC. You can only watch it on the PCs that are authorized (up to 3 I think). Just install iTunes at home, purchase it and watch it there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)