26 New HD Channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
back to the OP post, I would venture to guess that the installer was refering to RSN and not National HD Channels. I mean untill the new Stas are up D* cannot spot beam a national channel.

Back in 2001, I grew frustrated with DirecTV for trailing Dish Network on expanding the lineup. Dish Network had History Channel International, all Discovery Networks, VH1 Classic, Great American Country. Well, patience was tested but the wait was worth it -- DirecTV caught up.

I will not switch providers for better HD offerings now, because it's a continuous game and DirecTV will not be taking second place to Dish Network -- which has more HD offering because of buying VOOM -- and DirecTV will surpass Dish Network next year.

When it comes to folks talking about making switches in one direction and another -- it's amusing. But it's also personal choice. I, frankly, am not about to be intimidated for one moment by this or that. It's meaningless. DirecTV knows which channels it needs to add to its system and it's just a matter of time.

Precisely DS0816 - DirecTV knows that they need to prod NBC/Universal to get off its proverbial *** and create a SciFi-HD channel so that DirecTV can offer it next year. Well said. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)