2nd try: Remove usenet posts from New Posts (Entire Site) option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

markdl

Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
(2nd time attempting to post this)

Scott,

Is there a way that the usenet posts can be separated out from the New Posts (Entire Site) search option? I like browsing the forums here, but honestly can't stand the usenet clutter. And, even if I go through all of the other New (XX Provider) post options, some forums are missed (ie pub forum, help desk forum, etc.).

Wish u could edit out Voom too. Or have 'New posts' in certain subscribed forums as per each users preferences.

Its not that I don't like Sean, but I could give a rats @$$ whats on Monster-HD tonight at 9. Even if I did have Voom, I'm sure the EPG would suffice. :yes

I would like to see voom programming and voom in your area removed from global posts. 10+ posts a day about what is on a channel is just annoying. That is what they make program guides for... Is this a satellite discussion board or the TV guide channel? The voom in your area is at least starting to die down as voom becomes more common and less of a novelty.

A global search light that did not include newsgroups, yahoo forums, voom in your area, and voom programming would be very nice. I really want to see what is going on with voom, so I want the core voom forums in the global search, not the fluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)