3/18/2014 1:17pm - Uplink Activity Report - 12 changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
ESPN-U HD turned on exactly two days after all of the college basketball is complete. Figures. :(

Well, at least we will get an NIT game or two and be ready for football season in five months.

Were the Disney West and XD channels in HD back before the dispute? ...I thought they were.

Not the west feeds....Disney XD was though. Unfortunately, Disney XD is pretty much all we get with Dish Latino Dos. Oh, well. We don't really watch it either.

Wonder when the dish anywhere app will update. Trying to set a recording on the hd channel but only the sad channels are still listed.

Dish Latino sub here still not receiving ESPN News HD..

Someone posted this on Dish's Facebook page; the CSR on there replied that the reason why was because the sub subbed to Dish Latino. I am guessing you have Dish Latino Max.

If this is true and not a simple oversight by Dish, it would really be crazy as Dish Latino Max is a HD Free for Life package (although I think it is now 2 years free for new subs).

Someone posted this on Dish's Facebook page; the CSR on there replied that the reason why was because the sub subbed to Dish Latino. I am guessing you have Dish Latino Max.

If this is true and not a simple oversight by Dish, it would really be crazy as Dish Latino Max is a HD Free for Life package (although I think it is now 2 years free for new subs).
i am a max sub i get the sd fine.. i got abcfhd disney hd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts