3/18/2014 1:17pm - Uplink Activity Report - 12 changes

The channel the CSR responded that for was ESPNews.

you are not understanding me, my apologies.. I am a Dish Latino Max sub.. I get ESPN News SD channel okay, the HD doesnt appear.. the rest of the channels that were turned on show up alright with the exception of ESPNU because i dont subscribe to it, and ESPNNews for some odd reason that i dont understand..

you are not understanding me, my apologies.. I am a Dish Latino Max sub.. I get ESPN News SD channel okay, the HD doesnt appear.. the rest of the channels that were turned on show up alright with the exception of ESPNU because i dont subscribe to it, and ESPNNews for some odd reason that i dont understand..

Yes, I understand you perfectly. The Dish Latino Max customer asked on the Dish Facebook page why ESPNews was not in HD, and the CSR answered that the HD feed of ESPNews is not available at all to Dish Latino subs and that it was only available in America's Top packages. I know that CSRs are sometimes wrong. However, I did not notice anything in the uplink report indicating an HD feed in the 53xx-54xx channel range for Dish Latino Max subs.

Yes, I understand you perfectly. The Dish Latino Max customer asked on the Dish Facebook page why ESPNews was not in HD, and the CSR answered that the HD feed of ESPNews is not available at all to Dish Latino subs and that it was only available in America's Top packages. I know that CSRs are sometimes wrong. However, I did not notice anything in the uplink report indicating an HD feed in the 53xx-54xx channel range for Dish Latino Max subs.
If this is simplea mistake i understand it but if its permanently what kind ofnegotiating were theydoing.. very stupid..

If this is simplea mistake i understand it but if its permanently what kind ofnegotiating were theydoing.. very stupid..

Yes, I agree. They should have went for all HD and across most if not all packages like the AMC Networks (AMC, Fuse, We TV, IFC, and Sundance HD feeds). (The only downside was for Welcome Pack subs losing AMC while AT120 gained AMC, Fuse, We, and IFC all in HD while AT200 gained Sundance Channel and in HD. Of course, Dish Latino subs did not get Fuse and Sundance Channel but gained HD feeds of IFC and We along with the return of AMC.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts