3/29/2010 1:00pm - Uplink Activity Report - 2 changes

D

DigiDish Uplink Report

Original poster
SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/29/2010 1:00pm - 2 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 03/29/2010 12:40P - 03/29/2010 01:00P

Channel Renames:
250 - LTD17 - Ciel-2 129W TP 21 ConUS beam renamed to WETHR (NA)
4805(250) - TMP35 - Ciel-2 129W TP 31 ConUS beam renamed to WETHR (NA)

Channels in the system: 6902
(A) = Available to subscribers
(NA) = Not Available
(H) = Hidden from non-subscribers

The Format and Layout of the SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is © Copyright 2010 SatelliteGuys.US and may not be republished without written permission from SatelliteGuys.US.

The SatelliteGuys Uplink Report is powered by Digiblur Technologies! - DigiDish v10.03.24

© 2010 - All Rights Reserved - SatelliteGuys Incorporated

I am getting reports that the channel is WeatherBug, show computerise weather information.

I understand there are a bunch of LTD's up and running all showing different regions...

(I also understand that their computer that runs it just crashed. :D :D How funny is that... I am bring told that Windows Error screen is showing now.)

Was just emailed a picture of it (before it cashed) :) (Wish I had a pic of the crash! hint hint!)

Attachments

• wb1.jpg
    wb1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 606
I use weatherbug on my iphone all the time. Doubt I would watch it on tv, though.

I might watch it occasionally to grab a quick picture of the weather in my area. Sometimes the weather channel is in the middle of a long special and actual weather info is not available. (I like to check to see if sporting events in other areas are likely to get rained out--e.g., NASCAR.)

Regards,
Fitzie

I might watch it occasionally to grab a quick picture of the weather in my area. Sometimes the weather channel is in the middle of a long special and actual weather info is not available. (I like to check to see if sporting events in other areas are likely to get rained out--e.g., NASCAR.)

Regards,
Fitzie
Same here