3.55 for the 622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
gdarwin said:
Lost audio on all HD satellite channels tonight. Anything above and including channel 9420. Front panel reboot brought it back.
Same problem here twice.
If you hit the back button after changing channel the sound comes back and will stay on as long as yuo don't go foward to live.
Strange

Cowchip said:
No audio Rice Krispies (snap, crackle, pop) on TV2 this morning after 355 was downloaded!! :) :) The only Krispies now are during channel changes which I can live with.

Also noticed the new "All HD" list in the program guide.....I guess I can erase the HD list I created myself.

I now have crackling and popping on TV2 where as before 3.55 I didn't, LOL figures...

-Mike

I'm having frequent audio dropouts on both SD and HD over HDMI with this update.

Alas it looks like Dish again has fixed and broken things with this patch. Hopefully they can fix these latest audio problems soon!

Now getting audio dropouts and started just tonight. 3.55 went into service the other day and had no issues. Watched basketball most of the day on Sunday (OTA and ESPN) and then FOX tonight OTA and had no issues. Nothing on after '24' so switched over to National Treasure on Starz and the audio is in and out. First time I've experienced this. WTF, over?

Having the same audio dropout problems here. Worked beautifully before the 3.55. Was using HDMI but the problem was too frequent. Tried routing the optical out to my Yamaha receiver - same problem. Only way I don't get the audio problem is by hooking up the audio via the RCA jacks. Funny, I upgraded to the 622 so that I could get digital 5.1 surround. In order to get any normal sound at all, I can't get dolby digital.

Called tech support. They said it's a "known issue" and they hope to have it fixed in the next software release. Who knows when that will be....

After 3.55 it has gotten worse. Audio sync problems and choppy video. I have they rollback to the previous software as I did not have any problems with that version

Have they ever "rolled back" software? It's not gonna happen.

I too have the audio dropouts. Only on HD, and sometimes it occasionally pops when commercial skipping. I've had the Japanese dubbing effect (voices out of sync with the lips) on a few occasions but pausing and then unpausing usually clears it for a few minutes....

I had a customer who have no 2nd audio on Tuner 2 at all. I called dishnetwork and they told me to make sure TV is not on mute and turn the voloume up..

I seem to be having less audio sync problems w/ 3.55, and I do like the new "all HD" guide. I had a few random reboots with the older version too that seem to have gone away. I'm hoping they don't roll back, or if they do they at least preserve the "all HD" guide". Guess I could just make my own favorites list with all the HD channels if they do, though.

(no OTA locals - using 61.5 SAT based HD locals for what it's worth)

jdr01930 said:
I seem to be having less audio sync problems w/ 3.55, and I do like the new "all HD" guide. I had a few random reboots with the older version too that seem to have gone away. I'm hoping they don't roll back, or if they do they at least preserve the "all HD" guide". Guess I could just make my own favorites list with all the HD channels if they do, though.

(no OTA locals - using 61.5 SAT based HD locals for what it's worth)

Me too! I had some audio problems and reboots with 3.52 but 3.55 has worked flawlessly. Audio perfect and no reboots. I as well hope they don't rollback...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)