3 Months Free HBO

I'm not sure of the technicalities, but YES for some and NO for others has to do with if you've had free HBO in the past and, if so, when you last had it. I've gotten the deal twice before over the past several years but there have been other times where I was declined. Depending on the CSR you get, I've also asked the "hypothetical" about when would be a good time to "check again" and sometimes they will tell you to try again in X months.

Thanks for the tip! Got it added on my account just now!

* Current Programming
America's Top 120
Cinemax - 1 Mo
HBO - 3 Mo
DVR Service
HD 120 Free
Dish Platinum - 12 Mo
Starz - 30th Anniv
* Monthly Charges
* $50.99 (excludes taxes/credits)

So does it just matter which CSR you talk to? Why would I be turned down?
I used chat. I just looked at what my account says now. I also got other thing free for 3 months.
Latino Max
TruTV - 3 Mo *
TCM - 3 Mo*
HBO - 3 Mo*
HD Max Free
Fox Sports Southwest*
Dish Platinum - 12 Mo
Playboy En Espanol
Starz - 12 Mo
Those w/ asterisks after them are not part of my regular programming. HD Max free is what latino packages have instead of HD free for life. Now I will be able to watch all the rest of this season's True Blood. :D

Just got it by online chat.Thanks for the info.Customer service guy said it would automatically remove after the 3mo promo.....:):):):)

Turns out there seems to be some prejudice in the free HD here. We can only get the SD version in Latino packs. We can't get the HD one it's only available for the English top 200 or above. I'm a little PO'D that I have the equivalent Latino package to the top 250 but we can have the HD version of TCM. Well guess I won't be watching TCM. Can DIRT do anything for those that have Latino Dos & Max?

Thanks guys for the post! I received the HBO free for 3 months last night. Decided to online chat this morning and rep offered Showtime free for 3 months with auto cancel. Now I can watch True Blood and Strikeforce for 3 months. Good Luck!

Thanks guys for the post! I received the HBO free for 3 months last night. Decided to online chat this morning and rep offered Showtime free for 3 months with auto cancel. Now I can watch True Blood and Strikeforce for 3 months. Good Luck!

I'll wait till something good like Dexter returns to SHO. But it is good to know

IF I would be eligible (have not checked) , I would wait until the Fall when their other series premiers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)