3 Months Free HBO

Is it possible to get the free 3 months of HBO, if you currently subscribe to HBO? Because I would like the next 3 months free. Or is that too much to ask?

I used chat. I just looked at what my account says now. I also got other thing free for 3 months.
Latino Max
TruTV - 3 Mo *
TCM - 3 Mo*
HBO - 3 Mo*
HD Max Free
Fox Sports Southwest*
Dish Platinum - 12 Mo
Playboy En Espanol
Starz - 12 Mo
Those w/ asterisks after them are not part of my regular programming. HD Max free is what latino packages have instead of HD free for life. Now I will be able to watch all the rest of this season's True Blood. :D

With Dish Latino Dos, we also got 3 months free of Tru TV SD and TCM SD. Neither were in HD. Are you sure that you do not get Fox Sports Southwest all the time? Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) like Fox Sports Southwest are included in Dish Latino Dos and Max. I think that you forget a * by Dish Platinum - 12 Mo and Starz - 12 Mo unless you subbed to them before and plan to afterwards. How did you get both for a year? :) I believe that HD Max is part of the HD Free for Life promo. Each package has a line with HD and the package name. For example, someone with America's Top 250 would see HD 250 Free while someone with Dish Latino Dos would see HD Dos Free if he or she has HD Free for Life.

I just got:
HBO free 3Months ( I had HBO last 2 years )
SHO free 3Months ( I had HBO last 2 years )
Encore free 3 Months (didnt have it)

First agent said only 3 months of Encore, Starz, Cinemax or Dish Platinum I can choose. I have Startz/Dish Platinum 12 months, 1 month Cinemax.

Now will fight for 3 months Cinemax :D

With Dish Latino Dos, we also got 3 months free of Tru TV SD and TCM SD. Neither were in HD. Are you sure that you do not get Fox Sports Southwest all the time? Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) like Fox Sports Southwest are included in Dish Latino Dos and Max. I think that you forget a * by Dish Platinum - 12 Mo and Starz - 12 Mo unless you subbed to them before and plan to afterwards. How did you get both for a year? :) I believe that HD Max is part of the HD Free for Life promo. Each package has a line with HD and the package name. For example, someone with America's Top 250 would see HD 250 Free while someone with Dish Latino Dos would see HD Dos Free if he or she has HD Free for Life.
I got to thinking that the sports might be part of the pack after I posted. I never watch it so that is the reason it seemed like it may have been added. Anyway I just PM'd one of the DIRT guys to see why Latino does also deserve the free HD TCM. Dos & Max really should qualify as they are top 2 packs like 200 & 250 are the top 2 packs for English.

I like how they give 3 months free of HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Dish Platinum without any hassle. Never got that with the other guys...

Boy am I red faced I've been getting the SD TCM & TruTV as a promo for almost 3 months now(ends tomorrow). But since they are SD I never watched them anyway. I don't watch SD.

Just got the HBO/Showtime, showing up on my account as $0.00 :)
America's Top 200
$59.99

HBO - 3 Mo
$0.00

Showtime - 3 Mo
$0.00

DVR Service
$6.00

HD 200 Free
$0.00

HD Solo Receiver
$7.00

Dish Platinum - 12 Mo
$0.00

Encore - 12 Mo
$0.00

Starz - 30th Anniv
$0.00

Boy am I red faced I've been getting the SD TCM & TruTV as a promo for almost 3 months now(ends tomorrow). But since they are SD I never watched them anyway. I don't watch SD.

I only noticed because I check the favorites list very often. :) I did not get why Tru TV came up and then TCM, but then, I noticed with I got an e-mail for a change on the account.

Is it better to call or do it online? I've always called before and got the free stuff they offer up until early last year when I tried to get 3 months HBO free and got turned down on 2 separate phone calls. Since then I haven't tried any of the free promos (except for the automatic Starz thing).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)