3 Months Free HBO

Ask for 3months FREE of ANY package too (Cinemax,Dish Platinum , Encore, Start, HBO, Showtime).

I received HBO,Sho,Encore ! I had Cinemax, Starz and Dish Platinum already.

Glad to see everyone is enjoying my thread about 3 months free HBO and thanks to all for also confirming that Showtime is free for 3 months. I will contact them today to add!

Got HBO

I just got the HBO free for 3 months on chat, but told me I wasn't eligible for Showtime-didn't say why though. I may try for the free Showtime tomorrow with another rep on chat.

i got Starz and Dish platium for free for three months.anyone seen the uplink report for this week?

I used chat. I just looked at what my account says now. I also got other thing free for 3 months.
Latino Max
TruTV - 3 Mo *
TCM - 3 Mo*
HBO - 3 Mo*
HD Max Free
Fox Sports Southwest*
Dish Platinum - 12 Mo
Playboy En Espanol
Starz - 12 Mo
Those w/ asterisks after them are not part of my regular programming. HD Max free is what latino packages have instead of HD free for life. Now I will be able to watch all the rest of this season's True Blood. :D

I've never seen them give away individual channels (TruTV, TCM) -- Wondering if since you're on the Latino Max package is why that was an offer to you? I am on the AT120, and don't get TruTV, but would love to have it for a few months.

You guys keep jumping on this during the summer. Wait until the fall...when Dexter (sho) Boardwalk Empire and the other HBO series with Dustin Hoffman start. Stop being giddy and start being smart about it. According to my chat, there is not a time limit on the deal until the end of the year.

Last edited:
You guys keep jumping on this during the summer. Wait until the fall...when Dexter (sho) Boardwalk Empire and the other HBO series with Dustin Hoffman start. Stop being giddy and start being smart about it. According to my chat, there is not a time limit on the deal until the end of the year.
True Blood is on the summer, I'm waiting till fall on Sho. Right about the same time as HBO goes bye bye. Then I hope it will last thru Dexter.

Just out of curiosity ICEBURG (we know you're here), does D* offer these similar deals for present subs?

Curb Your Enthusiasm, Real Sports, Bill Maher, and a few movies I haven't seen yet.

Got it yesterday. Sweet.

Would like to know if multi-sport might be offered for free come say sept.3 months free of Redzone would be pretty sweet.Wouldn't really be interested in HBO until Game of thrones comes back on.

This is my first post here, but I've been reading this forum for quite a while (helped me solve some issues, thanks).

I just used the online chat, and I now have HBO/Showtime for 3 months, auto-cancel. No problem whatsoever. I never would have known about this had it not been for this forum.

I guess they don't like me as much as you other people. I only got Starz free for three months... it was my choice of "pick one of these 4".

Of course, I wouldn't even be getting this were it not for this thread and the SATGUYS forum!!

Phil

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)