3 Months Free HBO

Is there any promotion code? I called them but was told that there is no such offer.

I'm guessing it has something to do with how much you already subscribe to and how good of a customer they think you are based on credit score or something?

I have been a dish network subscriber for 4 years with 200 or above package. So i dont think it has to do with credit or anything.

Just a guess but it seems like those with lower packages are getting more offered than those with higher packages.So imo they are trying to entice the lower package subs just a little.;)

Did it for my parents, they already had the hd platinum free for a year. Did the online chat and got them hbo cinemax showtime and starz all free for 3 months. Wish directv was doing a deal like this for current subs, but oh well I already pay for all the premiums in the premier pack

I got on chat and asked for HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax. The CSR came back and said that I only qualified for HBO and SHO but would ask a Supervisor about CINEmax. She came back and and said he approved so I got all three for 3 months with auto cancel. What a great deal and I just got off a free 30 days of cinemax.

I just asked if I qualify for the free 3-month HBO/MAX/SHO offer, and the answer was yes. Got all 3.

Chatted this morning for my parents, got them free hbo/showtime/encore/cinemax free for 3 months.. Also got my grandparents hbo/showtime/cinemax for 3 months, but they said wasn't eligible for encore.. Tried to get the others added for me, but was denied.. They've already added hbo 3 months and cinemax 1 month to my account.. Guess i'll try again after Cinemax falls off in a few days.

I requested the premium packages, and I was told that my account is not eligible. I do not have any premiums (other than the year long Starz promotion), and have never had any other promotion before. Is the fact that I have a flex account make me ineligible for this offer?

I had hbo and just chatted with Dish Network online. I asked if there was an hbo/showtime/cinemax promotion.

The csr said I was eligible and activated it for me. When I look at my account I see this:

America's Top 250$69.99
HBO - 3 Mo $0.00
Showtime - 3 Mo $0.00
DVR Service $6.00
HD 250 Free $0.00
HBO $16.00
Starz - 3 Mo $0.00
Starz - 30th Anniv $0.00
Monthly Charges$91.99

So now I have hbo free and hbo paid and starz 3 month promo and stars 30th anniv but no Cinemax.

This is confusing. I expected that the pay hbo would be removed when the free was added and I didnt expect to gain another free starz on top of my 1 year free starz.

I had hbo and just chatted with Dish Network online. I asked if there was an hbo/showtime/cinemax promotion.

The csr said I was eligible and activated it for me. When I look at my account I see this:

America's Top 250$69.99
HBO - 3 Mo $0.00
Showtime - 3 Mo $0.00
DVR Service $6.00
HD 250 Free $0.00
HBO $16.00
Starz - 3 Mo $0.00
Starz - 30th Anniv $0.00
Monthly Charges$91.99

So now I have hbo free and hbo paid and starz 3 month promo and stars 30th anniv but no Cinemax.

This is confusing. I expected that the pay hbo would be removed when the free was added and I didnt expect to gain another free starz on top of my 1 year free starz.

The Starz lines are confusing. Hopefully, the three months are not during the one year promo. That would be wrong. LOL

I just got hbo and showtime free for three months aswell. They couldn't do cinemax though, I imagine because when I signed up I had it free for a year. Very easy to get through chat. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

America's Top 250$69.99
HBO - 3 Mo $0.00
Showtime - 3 Mo $0.00
DVR Service $6.00
HD 250 Free $0.00
HBO $16.00
Starz - 3 Mo $0.00
Starz - 30th Anniv $0.00
Monthly Charges$91.99

They may have set you up like they did me.Only qualified for HBO but the only way they could do it was to act is if I subbed to HBO @ $16 per month,then they give me a credit of $16.Don't know why it has to be setup that way but as long as its free.Still you may want to pm one of the dirt members just to make sure you don't get hit with the $16 or to get Cinemax in its place.

Yup, same here. Best they can do for me is HBO alone for 3. I guess $95 w/autopay isn't good enough for the others. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)