3 MONTHS FREE + OTHER PROMOTIONS

panache70

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 17, 2010
Western Hemisphere
Well, this week my 3 months free HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax, Playboy and Blockbuster @ home loyalty deal ended.

Spoke with online agents on 2 different occasions and managed to get the following offers:

12 months Cinemax for 1 cent per month.
3 months free Blockbuster @ home
3 months free Playboy
3 months free Showtime

I think that's over 200$ or 250$ of promos. They sure are working hard with the retention offers. Thanks Dish!
Hope you all can benefit from this as well.
Post whatever offers you receive!

I have noticed recently that they have offered half off's when it comes to premiums/Redzone.

gpollock87 said:
i did do a chat last night. i know i was offered showtime and i believe starz too (the CSR's wording was weird). but, they never turned the channels on.

Happened to me over the weekend for three months of showtime, just connect with them on chat an let them know :)

Emailed loyalty retention yesterday with a polite letter concerning loss of Big ten net. Received a voicemail from Dish executive Gina who is discounting my bill ten dollars a month for a year. Since I was not available she will return a call again and she left me a phone number to contact her. Treat people as you would like to be treated, sometimes pays off.

Free 3 months of playboy YMMV.

Chat with customer support.

Say. "I hear dish was running a promo for 3 months free of playboy TV, I would like to take advantage of this offer".

Enjoy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)