3 MONTHS FREE PLAYBOY

navychop said:
Do they actually show any more than Skinemax? Isn't it mostly lifestyle stuff, interviews, shows about the clubs and mansions?

And doesn't DirecTV have similar offerings, as posted above, no doubt with "stealth" promos also?

<sigh>

Full on everything on the movies, minus the " money shot".

navychop said:
Me too. But there's nothing wrong with the offer. And Dish is hardly desperate, especially with H/J.

Wait... Which h/j are you talking about? Based on the thread topic & all...

I don't see people complaining about Dish or other providers supplying all those slasher type movies showing heads being chopped off. What's normal or wholesome about that? At least sex is normal, that's how we all got here.

Every time adult themed topics come up I feel like we haven't evolved from our teenage years. Myself included. What tickles anyone's fancy is there business. Personally, with kids in the house, I choose not to have Playboy. But it wasn't that long ago I would have jumped on this deal.

Do they actually show any more than Skinemax? Isn't it mostly lifestyle stuff, interviews, shows about the clubs and mansions?
Not for a long time. Spice took over most of the operation and Playboy content really doesn't much figure into the channel outside of the interstitials and the Playboy Radio show. Playboy is solidly a level 1 (on a scale of 1-3) adult channel.

I wish I had some offers, I have not seen any offers in my account ever that I can recall. I would probably go for this one. Even the wife liked the channel when we had it years ago, I bet she would want to keep it once she got to see it some again.

I wish I had some offers, I have not seen any offers in my account ever that I can recall. I would probably go for this one. Even the wife liked the channel when we had it years ago, I bet she would want to keep it once she got to see it some again.

You don't have to wait for the offers to appear. Just go to online chat and ask an agent to add the promo, or call in.
You can just ask "what promotions are available on my account" if you don't want to ask for Playboy directly.

The Fat Man said:
Every time adult themed topics come up I feel like we haven't evolved from our teenage years. Myself included. What tickles anyone's fancy is there business. Personally, with kids in the house, I choose not to have Playboy. But it wasn't that long ago I would have jumped on this deal.

Exactly my point & situation.

I just ordered by chat, and went to offers to cancel when promotion ends. Could not have been easier.

The question is, will we be able to view recordings after the offer ends?

dan188 said:
Yes you can view the recordings untill you delete them. Just ordered playboy promo via twitter

+1. I have tons of movies from the Cinemax free preview back in January that I'm still watching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)