3 MONTHS FREE PLAYBOY

navychop said:
Didn't someone post that the offer is over?

Chatted with a csr on Monday & added hbo & starz without any issue. The csr did tell me that the promo offer is still on but dont know when this offer will end.

IMO this is a good move by dish & actually a good offer. It has made quite a lot of subs got atleast 1 premium.

gpollock87 said:
I asked in chat if i could substitute something else for the 3 months of playboy and i was told i could get the heartland package for 3 months. why would i want that when i have the top 250? lol

Oh, you should have jumped all over that. LOL! ;)

eurosport said:
With DIRT here, I don't understand why any Satguys members would waste their time, while raising their blood pressure, playing CSR roulette! :rolleyes: :confused:

I'm sorry my suggestion didn't meet your approval. I'll make a note of the matter and bring any future ideas to you before posting them to the public.

I asked in chat if i could substitute something else for the 3 months of playboy and i was told i could get the heartland package for 3 months. why would i want that when i have the top 250? lol

lol someone thinks you need good wholesome entertainment.

fhsucade07 said:
May need to play a round of CSR roulette.

Dish help on twitter is a grate option as well as dirt. Just send a tweet to @dishnetwork they are very fast getting back to you. If you have facebook you can friend them as dishansers and message them there too. All better options than chat imho

dan188 said:
Dish help on twitter is a grate option as well as dirt. Just send a tweet to @dishnetwork they are very fast getting back to you. If you have facebook you can friend them as dishansers and message them there too. All better options than chat imho

I have them (Dish Answers) on Facebook. That is normally how I make changes or inquire about promotions.

Yes you can view the recordings untill you delete them. Just ordered playboy promo via twitter
Yeah, just remember to group the recorded programming into a folder called "Astrophysics Lectures". That won't raise any flags. :D
I'm sorry my suggestion didn't meet your approval. I'll make a note of the matter and bring any future ideas to you before posting them to the public.
Don't take it personally. DIRT is like totally manna from heaven or some junk. They have a track record of being quick and effective. CSR is a bit of a gamble with your time.

Last edited:
Tried Twitter per someones advice..Now IM on chat and that has turned into fun..They kept asking who my wife was and whos the account name in?..LMAO I was like uh its mine,,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)