3 Year Price Lock Details

Will the 3 year price lock end 4/4/16 or just the deal with the free one year of Netflix?

Is there anything new coming down the road? I am waiting to finish remodeling my home before I will need TV service. I hope to be finished by June/July.

The 3 year price guarantee offer is ending along with the free Netflix deal. It will be replaced with a new offer that I don't think I'm supposed to talk about yet. :)

Reactions: whitewolf8214
The current promo is nice.:) Not saying the upcoming one isn't nice, it just that we've been a bit spoiled with the last couple of promos.

The current promo is nice.:) Not saying the upcoming one isn't nice, it just that we've been a bit spoiled with the last couple of promos.

Thanks. I will go ahead and sign up before this one ends. Try to push the install date back a few months (for construction), then if the new offer is better than the old, I can cancel, wait a bit and sign up for the new. Win-win.

Thanks. I will go ahead and sign up before this one ends. Try to push the install date back a few months (for construction), then if the new offer is better than the old, I can cancel, wait a bit and sign up for the new. Win-win.

Installation must be within 30 days of order entry.

Installation must be within 30 days of order entry.

The only hold up for me is completing the basement "man cave". I would like to go with a wireless Joey for that. Would there be an additional cost if I order the Joey after installation?

Also, I will need a Joey in the MBR. I have a coax in that room but no ethernet. Should I just order a wireless Joey for that room as well as the man cave?

The only hold up for me is completing the basement "man cave". I would like to go with a wireless Joey for that. Would there be an additional cost if I order the Joey after installation?

Also, I will need a Joey in the MBR. I have a coax in that room but no ethernet. Should I just order a wireless Joey for that room as well as the man cave?

If you have a good local retailer you should call them. They'll answer all your questions and give you great service. :)

I would use wireless Joeys only where necessary. Since you have coax in the bedroom, it wouldn't be. Remember, Dish does not support ethernet connections for Joey. WAP for Joeys cost an additional $50.

Last edited:
Yeah just got off chat they said I qualify for the price lock but wonder if they would do that plus throw in a Hopper 3 at the same time? Has anyone done both at once heck you have to do another 2yr commitment for both anyway. :)

Yeah just got off chat they said I qualify for the price lock but wonder if they would do that plus throw in a Hopper 3 at the same time? Has anyone done both at once heck you have to do another 2yr commitment for both anyway. :)
Yes, that is what I did. Came back to DISH for the deal along with the Hopper 3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yes, that is what I did. Came back to DISH for the deal along with the Hopper 3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Yeah just got off the phone with them earlier since I was on a current promo they said they would continue to give me half off on my two premiere channels for 6 months. Plus upgrade to the Hopper 3 for free with a $95 installation fee with a 2 yr agreement but would waive that if I did the line protection for 6 months so I'm serious considering it. :)

Well did the deal have my Hopper 3 install set for tomorrow afternoon so the question is I should be able to move my timers and favorite channel listings over the to the new Hopper 3 correct?? :)

Well did the deal have my Hopper 3 install set for tomorrow afternoon so the question is I should be able to move my timers and favorite channel listings over the to the new Hopper 3 correct?? :)
Yes, just don't let the installer take away your 40 remote...

As long as you currently have a Hopper and remote with settings backed up on it. I don't know what receiver you are coming from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts