301 and 508

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kali05

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 27, 2005
Ca
are they still swaping in a 508 and 301 reciever i read it hear about year ago and was wondering are thy still going to swap it out? i owed them by the way

They have slowed way down on the swap out/upgrades,are you still a Dish customer?

We still have a couple of legacy receivers on our account,they haven't offered to swap them.If you are interested in upgrading pm a dirt member,you may be able to get a free upgrade.

Yes contact a DIRT member, you will be treated right. ;)

are they still swaping in a 508 and 301 reciever i read it hear about year ago and was wondering are thy still going to swap it out? i owed them by the way
Any time I go to a customer's house and they have a 301/508/50 I replace them no questions asked, and CSR doesn't question it either
?

We still have a couple of legacy receivers on our account,they haven't offered to swap them.If you are interested in upgrading pm a dirt member,you may be able to get a free upgrade.

Have you called in recently? As far as I know it prompts for a legacy swap once you call in, they stopped calling and offering it.

Have you called in recently? As far as I know it prompts for a legacy swap once you call in, they stopped calling and offering it.

Nope I haven't called in,only contact dirt or online chats.When they renewed the 501/508 dvr credits for 2 more years,I figure they aren't in too big a rush to push the swap.They really pushed it in the beginning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)