301 and 508

Kali05

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 27, 2005
Ca
are they still swaping in a 508 and 301 reciever i read it hear about year ago and was wondering are thy still going to swap it out? i owed them by the way

They have slowed way down on the swap out/upgrades,are you still a Dish customer?

We still have a couple of legacy receivers on our account,they haven't offered to swap them.If you are interested in upgrading pm a dirt member,you may be able to get a free upgrade.

Yes contact a DIRT member, you will be treated right. ;)

are they still swaping in a 508 and 301 reciever i read it hear about year ago and was wondering are thy still going to swap it out? i owed them by the way
Any time I go to a customer's house and they have a 301/508/50 I replace them no questions asked, and CSR doesn't question it either
?

We still have a couple of legacy receivers on our account,they haven't offered to swap them.If you are interested in upgrading pm a dirt member,you may be able to get a free upgrade.

Have you called in recently? As far as I know it prompts for a legacy swap once you call in, they stopped calling and offering it.

Have you called in recently? As far as I know it prompts for a legacy swap once you call in, they stopped calling and offering it.

Nope I haven't called in,only contact dirt or online chats.When they renewed the 501/508 dvr credits for 2 more years,I figure they aren't in too big a rush to push the swap.They really pushed it in the beginning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)