32.0 Remote, can you use Aux mode for a second Rcvr?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bigwillieb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Ok, I have a 922 and a 722K, all in one room. I have NLOS for WA and in the Tulsa, OK area, and no locals on the EA, now I want to record OTA locals, since I have none at all. So I have the 722 to do the manual recordings plus my regular shows, then my 922 is mostly for the sling, and movies and such. So, I know on a 20.0 and 21.0 remotes you program the AUX mode to control another Rcvr. But can you do it on the 32.0 remote, I got a 20.0 remote to work, but my 922 is in a cabinet and would like to use UHF is there any way I could do that?

bigwillieb said:
Ok, I have a 922 and a 722K, all in one room. I have NLOS for WA and in the Tulsa, OK area, and no locals on the EA, now I want to record OTA locals, since I have none at all. So I have the 722 to do the manual recordings plus my regular shows, then my 922 is mostly for the sling, and movies and such. So, I know on a 20.0 and 21.0 remotes you program the AUX mode to control another Rcvr. But can you do it on the 32.0 remote, I got a 20.0 remote to work, but my 922 is in a cabinet and would like to use UHF is there any way I could do that?

The 32 learns like the 20&21 do, only IR no UHF.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)