32.0 Remote, can you use Aux mode for a second Rcvr?

bigwillieb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Ok, I have a 922 and a 722K, all in one room. I have NLOS for WA and in the Tulsa, OK area, and no locals on the EA, now I want to record OTA locals, since I have none at all. So I have the 722 to do the manual recordings plus my regular shows, then my 922 is mostly for the sling, and movies and such. So, I know on a 20.0 and 21.0 remotes you program the AUX mode to control another Rcvr. But can you do it on the 32.0 remote, I got a 20.0 remote to work, but my 922 is in a cabinet and would like to use UHF is there any way I could do that?

bigwillieb said:
Ok, I have a 922 and a 722K, all in one room. I have NLOS for WA and in the Tulsa, OK area, and no locals on the EA, now I want to record OTA locals, since I have none at all. So I have the 722 to do the manual recordings plus my regular shows, then my 922 is mostly for the sling, and movies and such. So, I know on a 20.0 and 21.0 remotes you program the AUX mode to control another Rcvr. But can you do it on the 32.0 remote, I got a 20.0 remote to work, but my 922 is in a cabinet and would like to use UHF is there any way I could do that?

The 32 learns like the 20&21 do, only IR no UHF.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts