322 Install

loaderguy

Original poster
Apr 28, 2006
what is the longest cable length anyone has run between a 322 and dish 1000 dish need to run 250 feet if possible .I know dish recomends only 200 feet,but house is in a woods and can't see the 129 satellite for locals off roof of house and need to install dish at end of driveway ,if 250 feet is not to far. Thanks

It could be done with 250 using RG-6. But make damn sure it's new and swept-tested up to 3K.

250 is really really pushing it, tho. I have done a run of 330 foot using a DP receiver with a Legacy LNB. :shh :shh. With a Legacy setup you're not prone to as much signal loss due to using a lower freq. Once again, not really something that is recommended

It MAY work at 250 feet. It is just that Dish Network recommends it to be 200 feet or less. You will have to try it and see if there are any problems beyond the 200 feet. If you experience issues then you may need to purchase some DPP approved inline amplifiers. Having some high quality cable would also help.

loaderguy said:
what is the longest cable length anyone has run between a 322 and dish 1000 dish need to run 250 feet if possible .I know dish recomends only 200 feet,but house is in a woods and can't see the 129 satellite for locals off roof of house and need to install dish at end of driveway ,if 250 feet is not to far. Thanks
Only thing I can recommend is run two temp lines using a DPTwin....See how it works out....good luck burying THAT cable..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)