322 receiver problems

bobt

Original poster
Aug 9, 2009
montana
About a week ago the picture on TV1 got kind of lousy, snowy, diagonal lines running thru it. It kind of comes and goes but never gets real good. TV2 is fine. Any suggestions? No snow on the dish or anywhere. Thanks for any help.

Bob

About a week ago the picture on TV1 got kind of lousy, snowy, diagonal lines running thru it. It kind of comes and goes but never gets real good. TV2 is fine. Any suggestions? No snow on the dish or anywhere. Thanks for any help.

Bob

How is the receiver connected to your TV, audio/video cables or coax cable?

Time to check for tight fittings or cable damage. Might want to try another coax cable, just in case. Do you have another source, such as OTA, to ensure that the TV connected to TV1 is not the problem?

If all is well with the above, may we have a moment's silence for the late, great, 322. Dish will send a replacement, but it will be refurbished. Considering there are no moving parts, these things are very reliable.

I found a bad cable going from the receiver to the VCR (don't laugh too loud) :D, changed it out and I'm good to go again. Thanks for the help.

Bob

Me thinks you may want to consider upgrading equipment some day. A 322 and VCR can be easily replaced by a 722 receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)