322 "Reset" Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
G

Original poster
I have had the 322 for about 2 weeks now and 3 times I have powered ON to find Message 015 - Looking for Satellite, Step 0 of 5. The receiver just hangs there, never going to step 1-5. I need to pull the plug, wait about 5 seconds, power back UP and then the receiver completes all 5 steps.

Anyone else seeing the same thing? I am also getting a random power ON message that tells me I need to connect a phone line or be charged an additional $4.99, though not when I recieve the previous message.

322's have to have a phone line connected 24/7 or they will be charged the $4.99 additional outlet fee. That is what the phoneline message means,if you don't have a phoneline connected you will be charged the $4.99 duplication fee. The other problem seems to be the usual software bugs in all new DISH products.

I guess I don't fully understand the additional outlet fee. It is a single receiver even if it has two tuners. I'll be hooking up the phone line anyway. I hope my first problem is addressed since I need to move my cabinet to reach the power cord, pain in the arse.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts