322 Switch Issue?

js6425

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
As of a few days ago, our 322 has been displaying the "There's an issue with your switch, run the check switch test...". After each run, all 4 birds are okay, and the receiver works perfectly. You have to run the check switch test when the message comes up, it won't let you ignore it. This occurs at least twice a day with this receiver. Why would it be doing this? There's nothing wrong with my setup, that I know of. Thanks!

As of a few days ago, our 322 has been displaying the "There's an issue with your switch, run the check switch test...". After each run, all 4 birds are okay, and the receiver works perfectly. You have to run the check switch test when the message comes up, it won't let you ignore it. This occurs at least twice a day with this receiver. Why would it be doing this? There's nothing wrong with my setup, that I know of. Thanks!

everytime ive seen this happen on service calls, it turned out that a flakey Dish Pro Plus Twin LNB was the culprit. Got one of those on your Dish?

322 recievers are the most reliable reciever dish has. Also on your dish the lnb is probably the most reliable. I would assume your problem is in the cable somewhere...bad splices, connectors, mouse or dog damaged cable, rg59 or something else restricting proper voltage to the lnb.:up

Sorry Oakietech in PDA mode his signature isn't availabe so I was going by his post rather than switching back to classic mode which is soo much sloower.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts