36" KU dish and a 6' dish need a new home

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SATire

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
Twin Cities
I am moving and giving up my W5 service and second KU dish for now.

If anyone is interested, the 36 (I think it's a 36?) is at the following url
http://www.topsignalsat.com/productx.asp?vid=228

The 6' is a dish I purchased from skyvision for their programming services. It comes with an 18" motor and the controller.

The KU dish is ready to go and the 6' C band dish will be ready to go around the 5th, just before I move.
If interested, please PM me an offer. I'm in Hugo, just N/E of Maplewood, near St.Paul.

Mike

Mike
Is the 36" dish the one with the motor attached (that was on your roof if I remember right) or different one?

Actually, there's more stuff than I posted.

The 6' dish would come with a W5 Mot DSR-410 receiver (still in use til the 5th), a dual KU/Cband (BSC-422?) LNB along with the Cband that's on it now, the 18" motor and it's controller. Pretty much, the whole complete setup including about 100' of wire if someone wanted it.

The KU would come with a universal LNB and yes, that's the correct motor (SG2100?) you are thinking of. I was thinking of keeping the motor so that I could set up a motored KU at my new place but I could be talked out of it. It's about two years old I'd guess? I can't recall when I started playing with this now.

I might have some other things I'm just not thinking about right now too.

Last edited:
Technically only pub members can post classifieds but somethings like this (and you've been a member for a while) the mods (;)) let it slide

Oops, I'll be happy to re-post it. I'd love to find someone who wants this before the 5th otherwise, I'll bring it with me. It's a heck of a complete package.
Can you move this or should I re-post?

I have no problem putting it on CL, just figured there might be someone here who wants to expand or get into FTA or 4DTV. I'll post it there I guess.

Sometimes you have to excuse pop....I think he was saying that here we are more friendly here than if you posted it on craigslist and someone will probably grab it. I know there are a couple FTA Satguys closer to you than I am

Well, I appreciate the input but at this point, I'll have to post it on CL :).
I need to get rid of this by the 5th or 6th.

Thanks.

Unable to donate/give away a free 6 footer is just wrong man! If I was closer, this thread woudnt have past the #5 post.

Cheers, K

Can we set up a relay to get these dishes to a good home? Anyone have a real need but no way to get it home? It is the right season for a drive in the country for sightseeing.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using SatelliteGuys

I sold the KU stuff at this point so only have the 6' dish. I am asking $150.00 or best offer because it is such a complete system.
It comes with, receiver, 6' fortec dish, two C-Band LNB's, a dual C-Band/KU LNB, an 18" motor, controller and 100' of wire for it.

Figured the fact that I'm still, today, using the Motorola receiver alone might be a good deal for someone since buying them used, one often doesn't know if the battery will be any good... if I recall the problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts