3ABN Now A Pay Channel

elder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 17, 2007
I haven't been watching 3ABN but after being away for Labor Day I now notice I get audio only for 3ABN.

I don't know what happened to me. I did a couple of reboots I think on Saturday because my DVR-1100c freezes on some blind scan situations. it may have happened then but I have not deleted 3ABN on any occasion. The same situation for 3ABN Latino. I was having so many freezes trying to find the new channels that I quit and waited for the Tuesday night update which either didn't happen or my system missed it.

Elder

My system didn't update last night either. You can force an update:
Menu
Accessory
OTA
Update Now

Bob

I just checked and working fine here too

If you get the audio/no video try a switch off/on the back. That usually fixes the issue. I have the same issue on another channel and it will do that. Switch off/on on the back fixes it :)

This morning 3ABN English, 3ABN Latino and Radio 74 still showed the S for scrambled channels. The rear panel off/on reboot didn't affect it. I did an OTA Update Now and the S's went away and channels came in OK, but my time was reset to December 31, 2006 at 08:00PM ( I think the rear panel reboot reset the time). Also the update didn't include any new channels. Has anyone received new channels on update, auto or manual?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts