Friend to Appear on Cornerstone

elder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 17, 2007
Dr. Paul Williams a personal friend that I have been with on mission trips to Russia, Ethiopia and Siberia will be on Cornerstone's Focus-4 September 2nd to be interviewed about his book WHEN ALL PLANS FAIL. Here's a clip from his website ( When All Plans Fail: Are you ready for disasters? Be ready for natural and man-made disasters. ):

Practical things! Everyday things!
No hype, no fear. Just doing what is practical and prudent. In this same spirit, you can prepare for potential disasters in a way that will make you ready rather than a victim—and help others who can’t help themselves.Dr. Williams, in When All Plans Fail, challenges us to step forward and be prepared and reminds us that as followers of Jesus we have a secret code for all emergencies: “Dial” Psalm: 91:1.

He will also be on The 700 Club August 26.

My Apologies

My apologies for the misinformation if anyone tuned in expecting to see Dr. Williams on Focus-4. I set a timer and went to an American Legion meeting fully expecting to see Paul when I returned home. I set a timer again tonight and was disappointed again. Paul's wife says he taped some segments and did an interview with Ron Hembree so we don't know when it will be aired.

He was on 700 Club as planned and taped a segment at CTN in Florida as well.

It is now my understanding that Paul will be on Focus-4 tonight. The program starts at 19:00 but Paul's segment is to begin approx halfway through the program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts