3D VIP

I have been in talks with them Don, I am not impressed thus far by what I have seen at the "operations" level...they only respond to emails when they want to and dont really answer questions....I hope it works out as I would think about selling the 3d-xl and do this setup at my house to work with my "normal" tvs....let me know what you think!

I own a Sony KDL-52XBR5. Unfortunately, I have misplaced the owner's manual. I sort of suspect this set will not meet the 60/120 but I don't know for sure. I would love to order a 3D VIP, but don't know if it would work. E-mail to the manufacture has not answered the question. Can anyone here help?

I own a Sony KDL-52XBR5. Unfortunately, I have misplaced the owner's manual. I sort of suspect this set will not meet the 60/120 but I don't know for sure. I would love to order a 3D VIP, but don't know if it would work. E-mail to the manufacture has not answered the question. Can anyone here help?

Not sure if this helps, but the XBR5 is a 60Hz set

Thanks toto; but I have decided to go with passive 3D. My wife is subject to migraine headaches. I can see spending about 1G, for the VIP set up and then having to replace it. That would be about 2G; but would be a permeated solution.

You first. And let us know how it works out. And when prices tumble, I might consider it.