3rd 922 and still no VOD (channels 1 or 501 never show up)

papita

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
Puerto Rico
Dish DIRT: what's up with the 922 VOD (channels 1 or 501)??? Now I have been using a third 922 and still no VOD (channels 1 or 501) show up. The two 722's on my account have them and they get updated with new movies frequently. My first 922 stopped updating those channels. My second 922 never showed them and now my third 922 is not showing them either. With firmware S118 now I have movies available on the VOD shortcut on the menu but those movies are rather old compared with what's available on my 722's channels 1 or 501. Also the movies on the VOD menu are not available with 1080p or 3D. Some titles on channels 1 or 501 are available on 1080p or 3D. Are you going to force me to downgrade to a 722 ???

What favorite list is you guide on? there is an issue where if it's on "my HD channels", the VOD channels won't show correctly. Set it to"my channels" and let me know if that changes anything.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Could it bossily be the cable running to the 922 is not rated to 3ghz? Not sure if that would cause the vod to not show up but possible. Is the 922 connected to Internet?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Could it bossily be the cable running to the 922 is not rated to 3ghz? Not sure if that would cause the vod to not show up but possible. Is the 922 connected to Internet?

I do not know the cable specs so I will change it to 3 GHz to see if that solves the problem. The STB is connected to broadband internet. Thanks for the advise.

New 3GHz cable, internet, 5th 922 and still no VOD (channels 1 or 501 never show up).

I was just able to confirm that the 922 and Hopper's VOD content will only come from satellites 129 or 72.7. Since the OP is in PR, these are not available to him, which is why his 922 does not have any content.

The rest of our receivers get it from 110 or 72.7.

MattG@ DISH NETWORK said:
I was just able to confirm that the 922 and Hopper's VOD content will only come from satellites 129 or 72.7. Since the OP is in PR, these are not available to him, which is why his 922 does not have any content.

The rest of our receivers get it from 110 or 72.7.

Great job getting the info in this. :) Just a shame this was not readily available or initially provided to those in PR. Better late then never I suppose.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts