4/1/2009 1:38pm - Uplink Activity Report - 171 changes

Maybe everybody on this site could flood the Indians with irate phone calls and get Chuckles and Co. to pass out a lot of monthly bill credits.

Problem is I DON'T think some people are joking!

Easy to say when your Locals were turned on today. I am sure if they would have said there was a 2 month delay you might be a little upset.

I personally have been waiting for my HD locals to be turned on and would be hyperventilating if I got the news today.

We all have a want for new HD, I am confident everybody in here is joking. It is only TV.

...Well, I'm waiting for the new HDTV to get here to replace the old one that bit the dust.. So right now I am receiving a big goose egg of channels (HD AND SD)... So, ANYTHING will be great when we're able to watch again. And my 2 year old will be able to watch 'Cars' again. It's even driving him nuts!

Easy to say when your Locals were turned on today. I am sure if they would have said there was a 2 month delay you might be a little upset.

I personally have been waiting for my HD locals to be turned on and would be hyperventilating if I got the news today.

We all have a want for new HD, I am confident everybody in here is joking. It is only TV.

Yeah totally, I agree man. If my HD locals were promised in March but didn't come, I would be WAY upset too.

But I am just talking about in regards to the National HD.

LOL :) Let me quote a preschool teacher: "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit." :) :)

There are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS at least two uplink reports every Wed. We've got another to go!!!!!