4/1/2009 1:38pm - Uplink Activity Report - 171 changes

I'm another one crying in my beer about the broken promise of Roanoke locals in HD in March. It takes the fun out of coming here looking to be thrown a bone when we're fed lies (re: March launch) to begin with. I know...I should know better by now.

5153(23) - WPFO [MPEG4 HD] added to Echostar12 61.5W TP 09 Area 6 beam (NA)(Waterville, ME-FOX)

If I get my FOX local (WPFO 23) in HD this week with the other new channels, it will be a great week.

The day is not over my friends. :)

And besides Juan, where have I said anything about my sources for these channels? The only source here was Charlie Ergen on the Charlie Chat.

This will do it for me with Dish. They made us wait too long for these channels and for them to be promised on a Chucky Chat and then not made available on the date promised is truely bad service. I give them till tomorrow morning. If they are not on, bye bye Dish.

Just spoke to a CSR, not that that means much, but he said there was no new HD coming out today and no news when it would be coming out. Also, just so you know, Roanoke has been "delayed" with no reasons given.