4:2:2 Equipment

Status
Please reply by conversation.
dashaund said:
This is true, however, I usually put my STB on standby once I get to the desired satellite, and then I can switch polarities when I change channels.

A PC attached to a big screen with 6.1 sound with a DVB PCI/USB device slaved to a STB is truely a beautiful thing!

PSB said:
The DVB World USB Box does 4:2:2 AND HD, I know I watch HD EVERY night with mine! My computer has very similar specs to yours!

The DVB World box will also move a DiSEqC 1.2 motor like the Moteck SG2100

The EASIEST way to hook it up is as a slave to your main STB (I also use the BEC )

The STB moves the dish to the desired satellite and then the signal is looped (With a short RG6 cable between both) into the DVB World USB box, the only downside being you are always on the same polarity as the STB. No big deal!

Well I don't use by BEC much anyway, so I'll just go straigt into the box, besides I need to make as shot a connection on this end anyway as I'm all ready going through about 350' of rg-6 just to get to the first box, so any C/Ku slaving is additional footage thru a splitter (and sometimes a disq switch).

But glad to here out of the box, similar specs, HD & 422 is easy, I need easy (incase I'm at work and wife needs to watch football!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)