4 months out and still no Dish HD Rebate on my bill!

moparmaniac

Original poster
Feb 21, 2007
Is there anyone I can e-mail or contact directly regarding the $10 for 10 month credit for upgrading to the HD Package. I submitted my rebate back in late March and I still have not seen my credit show up on my bill....I think 4 months is long enough!

I do have my Dish Service through AT&T. I called last month when I didn't see it on my bill and the Dish rep I spoke with said it would show up on this next bill, but it didn't.

I'm just tired of having to play babysitter to Dish everytime I make a change or upgrade to ensure I get the credits they offer.

Could anyone help me on this one please? It's aggravating.

Thanks,
Mike

I was checking on the Dish site for my rebate status. After 6 weeks of "we have not received your rebate request" I called the number listed. The rep stated she did not see anything, and I should check back in 1 week. The next day it appeared on the website as accepted and it could take 8-10 weeks for the credit to show on my bill. :confused:

Had to go to ceo@echostar to get my credit I was waiting also. Had it applied the next day. Bunch of crap the way they do business.

Thanks guys...I dropped em a note...I just hate being lied to in these situations and getting the runaround...Thank heavens not everyone operates like DISH! though AT&T is just as bad come to think of it! HA.

Well its just not Dish its just Rebates you never get them when you think you should no matter what company it is.

I was checking on the Dish site for my rebate status. After 6 weeks of "we have not received your rebate request" I called the number listed. The rep stated she did not see anything, and I should check back in 1 week. The next day it appeared on the website as accepted and it could take 8-10 weeks for the credit to show on my bill. :confused:
Where do you go to check the status?? I went to the link Dish has (Dish Network Rebate Lookup) and its states "We are sorry, this is no longer available". Is there another place to check the status at???

i called dish customer service & asked to speak with a supervisor after two months of waiting
for my rebate to appear on my bill. she straightened the problem out and even gave me her
code # in case i had further problems. my $10 off for 10 months rebate began appearing on
my very next bill.

DP311 Problem

Dish Network Channel Chart - all RSNs in HD listed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)