4 Receivers, 2 not seeing satellite

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KimmiKat

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 11, 2005
At a computer.
I have a strange issue. I have four TVs in the house and 2 of them no longer work. The boxes in two rooms, a bedroom and living room, no longer can see the birds. A 2nd bedroom and office still work. I swapped boxes and no change, those 2 rooms are still dead. Is this an LNB or Multiswitch issue? I would like to narrow it down before calling service.

I have a strange issue. I have four TVs in the house and 2 of them no longer work. The boxes in two rooms, a bedroom and living room, no longer can see the birds. A 2nd bedroom and office still work. I swapped boxes and no change, those 2 rooms are still dead. Is this an LNB or Multiswitch issue? I would like to narrow it down before calling service.

Swap the cables at the multiswitch and see if the problem moves with the cable..

The dish is too high to reach, but after calling them they mentioned if 2 went out at once, there was a problem. So far they want quite a bit of $$ to come out and fix it, but I may switch providers, which I have been thinking about for some time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts