Status
Please reply by conversation.

vargf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2005
I have 2 questions about swithch

Question 1
1)I have a switch for 4 dish I decide connect a motorized dish Ku-band in the #1 path and a C-band in the #2 path but, the problem present when I have
to change from C-band channels to Ku-band channels the ku-band motorized moves for example I'm whatching a C-band G3C sat but I desided to change
to IA6 ku-band channels and the I catch the signal for a 3 sec but then the signal lost what is the problem?
I use a Fortec Ultra Life receiver Ivacom Quad LNB for Ku band and Chaparral LNB for C-band.
settings
For
Ku-band 10750 ,Switch #1,USAL for motirized Anttena
C-band 5150 SL,Switch #2, on USAL,DIsecq is desactivate.

Question 2
I have a Sadoum switch that is for Directv and FTA for 4 receiver and to anttenas is a 4x2 switch but the quetion is can I connect a switch with
4 anttenas to get 4 anttenas and for receivers.
for example:
4X1 switch//////////////////////////////// SADOUM switch 2x4
dish 1---------| One out ------> Dish1FTA --------|one out
dish 2---------| ///////////////////////////////--------| two out
dish 3---------| ////////////////////////////// --------|three out
dish 4---------| ///////////////////Dish2DirecTv------|Four out

I don't know if I can put the the C-band on the Dish2Directv to have the C-band on the next path with out extra switch.

thanks if any can help with this.:confused:

Last edited:
1) It is always best to use the switch between the motor and the LNBF (in other words, receiver -> motor -> switch ->LNBF)..

I don't exactly understand what you're trying to do in question 2... a 2 x 4 switch will give you four outputs, but you need a dual output LNBF to feed that switch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Motorized Dish installation: Step by step instructions

Help to solve a problem on a Switch C and Ku bands

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)