4 televisions on one satellitedisc

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kharisma

Original poster
Oct 2, 2004
I really need some help on this:
We have 4 televisions and we want to able to see more channels (we have 3 channels now) via 'Canal Digital' running on conax. We want to be able to see different programs at the same time on each tv.

I've been around the web to search for a solution, and I've thought of doing it like this:

The satellitedisc connected to a switch which divides the signal to two dual-tuners receivers. They are each connected to two televisions.
Of cource this means I will have to ask Canal Digital to give me a extra conax-card, but I think I can handle that.

Are there any of you guys who know if this a good way to do it?
And where I can buy the two dual-tuners receivers?

It all has to be used with the conax.

BR Jakob

ps. Please answer in simple in english (I'm not english nor very technical as you might have noticed :D )

What country are you in ? Sounds like a European service, this area of the forum mainly deals with US FTA systems if anyone can help I am sure they will add a post here, welcome to the forum hope you stick around as we would love more European news and input, we have quite a few European members here!

I'm from Denmark in Scandinavien.

By satellitedisc (dish?) I mean the the round plate, which you have the LNBs on. Don't know what it's called in english, but in DK we call it a 'parabol'

What LNB type do you currently have?
I haven't tried it but I've seen "Quad universal" LNBs on the net that can feed four receivers.

This one should work for you

Attachments

• quad_2.jpg
    quad_2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 207
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)