40.0 Remote Control and Hopper 3

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Has anyone tried out a 40.0 remote control main buttons including the color buttons on the Hopper 3? Do all or most of them work?

Yes, they all work. 20.0/1 IR also works.

The 40.0 is still the best remote IMO. 52.0 is OK, but can take multiple presses or annoying press and hold for the same functionality. It is smaller, which my says she likes, but she always seems to grab the 40.0.

Has anyone tried out a 40.0 remote control main buttons including the color buttons on the Hopper 3? Do all or most of them work?
yes - it's because of those color buttons that I tend to keep falling back to the old 40.0 - there are a number of single-button functions that I tend to use quite a bit. Red/Green/Yellow/Blue do what they did before and just as well.

Thanks to the replies. That is good news for the 40.0 remote and the 20.0/1 remote too. I had thought just a few of the buttons worked. It probably has been posted and I missed it, but does the 52.0 and the 50.0 voice remote work the HWS with the new CUI?

Reactions: xfoneguy
It even puts the colored buttons on the screen when using the 40.0
that is a nice feature - if I hit "cancel" a "status" screen of sorts pops up, showing in the lower right corner: (red) Options, (green) CC, and (blue) APPS. There are "context" examples too - any screen that has options available will show the appropriate color along with the function.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)