40,000 Member Winners List

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
This morning we hit the 40,000th registered member milestone! Thank you to everyone who took the time to become part of our community!

I would like to take a moment to thank our sponsors and our supporting members for making this milestone possible. Without these guys we would be unable to pay our bills and thus no SatelliteGuys!

As you might have seen one of our Gold Sponsor Sadoun Satellite Sales has donated to us two great prizes. Sadoun Satellite Sales has been a long time friend to SatelliteGuys and we appreciate their support. Part of the reason for our success here at SatelliteGuys is due to the hard work of Pete (PSB) and Tony (Iceberg) who have built up an increadible Free to Air section!

I am proud to announce the winners of the Sadouns Celebrates SatelliteGuys 40,000 members contests.

Winners were drawn at random from enteries in the Free To Air Satellite Forum.

And your winners are...

The Winner of the SatControl Horizon to Horizon Motor is Larry1

The Winner of the Sadoun Dual Output Digital Standard Linear KU 0.4DB LNBF is ANIK!

Congrats Guys and thanks be being part of the 40,000 members here at SatelliteGuys.US! Thanks again to Sadoun Satellite Sales for making this possible!

Congratulations to the winners and Satelliteguys for the excellent accomplishment. May you reach 400k members :)

I invite all members to become pub members to help in supporting this good forum.

Thank You

Thank You to both SatelliteGuys and to Sadoun for the great board and the donation of the great prizes. The motor will be put to good use as I was thinking of adding another dish (you just can not have too many) and this has just made it possible. I am still a fairly new member to this board but have got lots of good information and enjoyment out of this board. Thank You to all for making this possible.

I'll echo Larry1's comment and say thank you to SatelliteGuys and to Sadoun. The LNB will be a welcome addition since right now I'm using scrounged PrimeStar LNB's on my small dishes, and once in a great while they just don't quite cut it, especially during very heavy rain or snow. And also they have separate H and V outputs, so the voltage switching will be most welcome!

I have got a LOT of useful information from this site and I again congratulate SatelliteGuys on the 40,000 member milestone!

Stargazer said:
Congrats. We are all winners by being members of this wonderful site.

Well said Stargazer:)
Congtars to the winners! Long live Satelliteguys:clap

Congratulations to the winners. I have to say that since I have been following this forum, I have had the best education on satellite viewing, ever. I'm proud to be a member of such a fine group of teachers and students.
Lyle :up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)