411 just installed!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
hey guys, just got my 411 (suppose to be a vip211, but really they are the same) installed and I met webbydude, he did a great job installing this reciever, anyone from ohio area would be lucky to get him as an installer! he knew what he was doing, and we got to chat about satguys for a liitle bit! just wanted to create this thread to show how great satguys is, and what a broad range of people it encompasses! keep up the great site scott and members (probably the most important part)

I am amazed by how many people I meet who read SatelliteGuys often. From folks like Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban to Charlie himself. Whenever I go to these shows like the Expo I LOVE talking with everyone and am amazed how many people depend on SatelliteGuys.

I just got an email a few minutes ago from a retailer who said I saved him and his company a few thousand dollars over the past few weeks because of the fact I posted the list of channels moving to Echostar X. He told me he was in a SuperDISH area and when he say that list he stopped putting in the SuperDISH units and only installed Dish 500's. In addition he said his customers were much happier having a smaller dish on their house then one of those big SuperDISH units.

That email made me feel great especially considering the one I got from someone at Dish this morning scolding me for posting that very list. (You pub members know what I am talking about)

Honestly I would love it if every Dish install folks were given the address to SatelliteGuys, I am sure we could bring down the total costs of support for not only Dish Network but for the retailers themselves. Plus I also feel that an educated customer is a better customer and makes wiser choices.

I am proud of what we do.

"anyone from ohio area would be lucky to get him as an installer!"

He makes great contributions to the forum too, so we're all lucky to have him and to have Satelliteguys.us.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I wonder how many SatelliteGuys members Webbydude gets to service. :D

NIce scott! (and he sure as hell didnt service me thats for damn sure :) )

also scott on a side note I have talked to many installers and company owners with information I have learned from satguys and they wish they knew half of what I know (and thats not alot) with that being said, you are right, with information like that it would save ALOT of money, headaches, time, and customer complaints, so THANK YOU, I am sure everyone will chime in with support for what you do!

Yeah I gave out this site to my local retailer plus to Dish everytime I half to talk to them. Everyone here does a great job makeing folks smarter consumers when it comes to Sat TV. Heck Scott Dish should be giveing you a commison or something the way you help folks out. Anyway this is by far the best Sat Site out there loaded with tons of information for folks. Everyone keep up the great work! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts