4dtv for sale anyone?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tomboy5740

Original poster
Jul 25, 2009
Canada
Anyone have one, or know of a 4dtv for sale? Could use one with my 10' mesh dish and single LNBF. Currently have an old 450i, but it doesn't' want to provide east/west limits. Have to manually track the sats..ugh!

Anyone have one, or know of a 4dtv for sale? Could use one with my 10' mesh dish and single LNBF. Currently have an old 450i, but it doesn't' want to provide east/west limits. Have to manually track the sats..ugh!

Possibly someone here has one, they pop up from time to time. You can also check Ebay.

I have a 920 with the HD unit that I would be willing to part with. I had an active sub on it up until last month, and the battery has been changed in the last couple of years. I'd be willing to part with it for $150 plus shipping cost. You can PM if you're interested.

Edit:

Price includes 920 and the HDD200 (works with Starz). Has remote as well (battery cover is broken but it can be held on with a rubber band or tape). I have kept the unit plugged in even though it is not currently in use.

Last edited:
I got an extra 922 here with remote.. it works good here on all my stuff. Email me if interested.. Tnx Roho

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts