4DTV instead of FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CLIL007

Original poster
Jun 20, 2011
Arkansas
I am brand new at this forum business, but I had to write about this. I am certainly confused. I just heard that I can get as much FTA reception on the 4DTV as I can with an FTA receiver. This isn't for real, is it?

Thanks
I hope I did this right.
CLIL007

I am brand new at this forum business, but I had to write about this. I am certainly confused. I just heard that I can get as much FTA reception on the 4DTV as I can with an FTA receiver. This isn't for real, is it?

Your misinformed, the 4DTV is not designed to receive any FTA signals, the only thing you can do is either get paid programming from SRL or hook up a FTA receiver to the 4DTV and then use it as a dish mover.

theres a couple of free channels that you can get with a 4d unit that was once authorized. no ware near what can be had with an s2 capable fta reciever tho.

crackt out,.

Thank you Sergei, I did not really believe that when I heard it, but needed to be reassured by someone with more experience.

The 4DTV receiver is also capable of tuning in Digicipher broadcast master feeds when ITC just like a DVB receiver can do with PowerVu.

Thanks tvropro I need all the help I can get. I will probably have more questions later. It is good to have a place to go to. Ya'll keep up the good work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)