4K and 3D Programming gone?

mheisen

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 4, 2008
I have a hopper 3 and when I upgraded to a 4K/3D capable set I was able to see available programming (though sparse) for both 4K and 3D programming in the ON Demand section just prior to channel 501. I have not seen any for a month or so now. Is it no longer available, or do I have some kind of issue with my Hopper. I still get 4K through Netfix app that came with the LG, and it comes up in the Netflix app that is embedded in hopper as well. I am not sure how to force reload menu, if that is a suggestion.
Thanks for your time
Marc Eisen

what happened to all the sony movies that were in 4k with so many movies now coming out in ultra 4k hd would it be possible if dish could start adding those ones also too,.

Reactions: charlesrshell
It's not just you...the vast majority of 4K VOD has disappeared in recent weeks for reasons unknown. If you go Menu --> VOD, there is a 4K shelf with what little remains.
While I'm glad I'm not alone, I see no 4K at all anymore. All I see is 1080P scattered around. The one or two 3D is also gone. Thought I might have a problem with the hopper or HDMI that was causing the box not to see the UHD TV.
Thanks

we want more 4k more VOD and more shows i am getting tired of dish taking stuff away there are over 5300 movies in HD how about adding some movies in 4k already.then why do we have the hopper 3 dvr since many of us nowadays have 4ktvs

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)