4K baseball Tonight

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I suspect Directv removed 9800 from the guide of any HR54 that had not been registered earlier as part of 4k testing. Previously you just had to perform a specific keyword search to get the channel to show up in the guide.

Which sucks because I am apart of the first test and lost access due to failed equipment and suddenly I cant get replacement equipment reactivated for the first test. (Wich is now over). Super frustrating as equipment failure is not my fault.

Just got a message on my C61K (INFO Button>Messages) that the RedSox & Yankees will be on 106 on 10/29 & 10/30.

I know this was already scheduled, but one would think Direct is confident they can get it done this time if they are pushing a message...

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Just got a message on my C61K (INFO Button>Messages) that the RedSox & Yankees will be on 106 on 10/29 & 10/30.

I know this was already scheduled, but one would think Direct is confident they can get it done this time if they are pushing a message...

Well you would hope they would get it done before the end of the Baseball season, not after it is over.

You might want to check those dates.

I got the message on my HR 54 since I looked at that 1st and let's hope they get it right this time instead of soon or after the season :rolleyes::biggrin:)

Obv 4/29 & 4/30 :biggrin

I guess in my brain April is the spring version of October :coco.

Here are upcoming MLB games in 4K per the MLB Network Showcase schedule.
  • Date Time (ET) Description
  • Fri, May 6 7:00 PM Boston Red Sox @ New York Yankees (Vasgersian, Kaat and Ryan)
  • Thu, May 12 7:00 PM Kansas City Royals @ New York Yankees (Costas, Smoltz and Verducci)
  • Thu, May 19 7:00 PM Washington Nationals @ New York Mets (Costas, Smoltz and Verducci)
  • Fri, May 27 7:00 PM Los Angeles Dodgers @ New York Mets (Costas, Smoltz and Verducci)

Here are upcoming MLB games in 4K per the MLB Network Showcase schedule.
  • Date Time (ET) Description
  • Fri, May 6 7:00 PM Boston Red Sox @ New York Yankees (Vasgersian, Kaat and Ryan)
  • Thu, May 12 7:00 PM Kansas City Royals @ New York Yankees (Costas, Smoltz and Verducci)
  • Thu, May 19 7:00 PM Washington Nationals @ New York Mets (Costas, Smoltz and Verducci)
  • Fri, May 27 7:00 PM Los Angeles Dodgers @ New York Mets (Costas, Smoltz and Verducci)
Wow, is the 4K only available in NY ?

This may be the wrong thread as it may be answered elsewhere in the forum, but I tried to tune into the game on 4/29 and then again on 5/6, and when I tune my C61K to 106, the feed from my receiver to my tv drops out all together and I have to reset it - it just goes black and my tv itself displays "No Feed". I have no problems with 104 or any other channel, but when I tune to 106, it cuts off almost immediately.

I called D*, they have no idea. Filed a ticket that, of course, I haven't heard back on.

This may be the wrong thread as it may be answered elsewhere in the forum, but I tried to tune into the game on 4/29 and then again on 5/6, and when I tune my C61K to 106, the feed from my receiver to my tv drops out all together and I have to reset it - it just goes black and my tv itself displays "No Feed". I have no problems with 104 or any other channel, but when I tune to 106, it cuts off almost immediately.

I called D*, they have no idea. Filed a ticket that, of course, I haven't heard back on.

Do you have the Ultimate package or higher?

Jay's have all home games in 4K

Some Raptors playoff games are in 4k

Now if the jay's make the play offs will there home games in be 4k? Rogers feed? MLB Network usa to have some kind of 4k for them other games?

Here are the latest MLB Network Showcase games to be in 4K on DirecTV ch. 106.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts