4K Events Schedule & Discussion

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I watched it on 105 last night, picture was pretty good, similar to the Thursday Night games. Can't distinguish it as 4K, not eye-popping so to speak, but definitely cleaner than my local FOX station's feed. I only glanced at the local feed once, and left it on 105 and forgot about it. Enjoyed the game, it was a great one. Halftime was better than I would have expected too.
Did they show the National telecast ?

Unlike the way they screwed up the National Championship game, not showing the National feed in 4k.

With the 2020 Covid 19 baseball season limping along the way ...
Has anyone seen any info about any games Baseball or Football (or even hockey, as unlikely as it would be) being scheduled for the 4K channels on Directv ?

Reactions: dtv757
Exciting news. I'm seeing two college football games in 4k on the Directv guide for this Saturday. Notre Dame vs Duke (via NBC Sports) and Kansas State vs Arkansas State (via FS1). Hopefully ESPN continues to broadcast college football in 4k again this season as well.

Also seeing a Premier League game at the same time. Liverpool vs Leeds United. So for about 30 minutes to an hour, there will be three 4k sporting events on at the same time.

Reactions: Jimbo and dtv757
Looks like all of the Thursday night NFL games are in 4k on Directv channel 105 ...

As well as the College Football Saturday Noon game is on (1 anyways) one of the 4k channels 105-108 most weeks.

The Dodgers vs Padres playoff game tonight is on channel 105 ...
I haven't noticed if other games are on or not during the playoffs as of yet.

Btw, that answers one of my questions earlier, it IS a FOX game.

Fox app on Roku now showing 4K HDR for tonight’s NFL game. The last few weeks have not been listed.
80C77135-4C4B-4572-A1A9-D08D5D0B5E55.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: dtv757