4K Joey Installation

Ouch...that's painful. My condolences! :(

I took delivery of my new TV last week, having bought from Amazon for the first time, as I've typically bought TVs locally. I was impressed the lengths Amazon went to package it for delivery, but I was still quite relieved when I fired it up the first time and all was good.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Agree with Harshness. Somebody dropped/kicked that package.
Well, the box looks perfect. They told me to take it up to the local Sam's Club and exchange it. Hope they still have some, there were about five in stock yesterday. Taking it apart now and box it up. Bummer.

Got the new Vizio swapped out. Local Sam's Club had one in stock. It works good, still setting it all up. Will post more tomorrow on how goes it. The Smithsonian Channel (367) looks awesome. Thank you DISH for getting it for us.

Reactions: JSheridan
Ouch...that's painful. My condolences! :(

I took delivery of my new TV last week, having bought from Amazon for the first time, as I've typically bought TVs locally. I was impressed the lengths Amazon went to package it for delivery, but I was still quite relieved when I fired it up the first time and all was good.
Thanks DWS44. I hear ya, it can be scary ordering TVs on line. I am a Amazon Prime member. They have been awesome for me so far.

Reactions: Troch77
I am ready for the 4K Joey. Got my new 43” Vizio 4K TV installed in my garage on top of the fridge. Does not have center pole mount stand so I had to do a Red Neck job. Have it sitting on a shelve board that is screwed down to a turn table. Not too pretty looking, will probably wall mount it sometime. There is coax connection for the Dual Node to the Joey, coax for RF signal coming from my home distribution splitter, and Ethernet connection for the TV. How does The Smithsonian Channel look?
43 inch Vizio 4K Garage.jpg 42 inch Vizio Garage-4.jpg

Reactions: simplexswrhs90

Suggestion re: free previews

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)