4K Joey new software is out U461

The option for a white guide is gone and Netflix still doesn't work
Classic is now the white guide. The flat black color is gone.

Also the update is going wacky with Prime Time Anytime. I went to the folder and it took me to settings. Showed on so I went off it and back on it again then it still took me to settings but now showed off. I kept turning it back on and it would go back off. Tried it again and even though it still went to settings it showed on this time. So I went to the guide to see if they were marked to record for PTA and they were. went back to the PTA folder and my recordings were back, no settings screen. Went back again a few minutes later and back the settings screen again with it turned off. Went back to guide and still marked to record for PTA. Back to the folder again and recordings are back. So I figured out to get back to the recordinfgs again from the folder instead of the settings screen I have to go to the guide first to "fix" the PTA DVR folder to have the recordings back instead of the settings screen. I checked the Hopper 3 and that seems to be ok but I really did not have time to wait to see if it does the same thing as my 4K Joey. I hope this gets fixed, it's really annoying. And if it does that on the Hopper 3 I'll have to deal with the wife being annoying about all of that.

Classic is now the white guide. The flat black color is gone.

Also the update is going wacky with Prime Time Anytime. I went to the folder and it took me to settings. Showed on so I went off it and back on it again then it still took me to settings but now showed off. I kept turning it back on and it would go back off. Tried it again and even though it still went to settings it showed on this time. So I went to the guide to see if they were marked to record for PTA and they were. went back to the PTA folder and my recordings were back, no settings screen. Went back again a few minutes later and back the settings screen again with it turned off. Went back to guide and still marked to record for PTA. Back to the folder again and recordings are back. So I figured out to get back to the recordinfgs again from the folder instead of the settings screen I have to go to the guide first to "fix" the PTA DVR folder to have the recordings back instead of the settings screen. I checked the Hopper 3 and that seems to be ok but I really did not have time to wait to see if it does the same thing as my 4K Joey. I hope this gets fixed, it's really annoying. And if it does that on the Hopper 3 I'll have to deal with the wife being annoying about all of that.
Thanks didn't even see that option and now it's back to classic

I noticed in the sort buy episode that it now goes most recent to oldest where it used to go oldest to newest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)