4K joey update U457

The SD Formatting now works. Er, kinda works. I tried playing the Boeing 787 Dreamliner rollout from my EHD and I still can't stretch it out to fill the screen. The formatting has no effect at all on this recording. But I was able to full zoom the DVR event of NASA-TV's coverage of Friday's CRS-8 launch.

Has anyone else seen an issue where the GUI and remote doesn't respond as expected? Case in point: I press the "red" button twice to bring up the TV Activity screen, navigate to a show that's being recorded, and press Select. I am presented with three options: Join the Program Live, Start the Program from the beginning, or cancel the Recording. If I move to watch from the beginning option, pressing Select does nothing. The only way I've found to start watching a currently recording program is through the DVR menu.

Another feature/bug is caused by selecting the same tuner as the 4K Joey is using while tuned to a SiriusXM or DishCD channel, pressing Select to watch Live, which results in a Black screen to which the remote becomes mostly inert: Cancel, Live TV, and Select do nothing. Is it a possible screen saver, an Easter Egg for listening to music without video?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)