4K resolution problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

n4uaj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
im asking this for my son who just had an HS17 install last weekend. I went to 105 and there was a banner that said this tv doesn’t support 4K so the program was in 1080P. I went to settings and under Diplay-TV resolutions, 4K was unchecked so I checked it and it acknowledged that the tv did support it. The next day they went to view a 4K channel, they got the same problem. Today I was over there and went to the golf game on 106 I believe it was and got the same thing again. Anyone know why the 4K won’t stay checked? It doesn’t take long to correct it but it won’t stick and kinda aggravating.

Reactions: seanmh72
Just curious, is the 4k added to the account ?
One would think it wouldn't be possible to select the 4K resolution at all, i.e. the option would be grayed-out or some other in the C61K's settings. If 4K was wasn't added to the account ...

But who knows? ...

That may be the cause of the 4K option unchecking itself every time the OP or his relatives leaves a 4K channel and then returns ...

One would think it wouldn't be possible to select the 4K resolution at all, i.e. the option would be grayed-out or some other in the C61K's settings. If 4K was wasn't added to the account ...

But who knows? ...

That may be the cause of the 4K option unchecking itself every time the OP or his relatives leaves a 4K channel and then returns ...
Probably ... just checking.

If quick start or fast start is enabled on the 4K TV - that will cause that to happened - disable that feature in the TV and try it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)