5.3 IR REMOTE FOR DTV PAL / 722K

cummingsje

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2007
I'm hoping someone can answer my question. I have a DTV Pal I've had since beta with a 5.3 IR remote. I also have a 722K with it's stock remotes. I had the DTV Pal remote address setup as 6 so everytime I used the 722K it wouldn't also operate the Pal. I just swapped the batteries out on the Pal remote and now I can't get it to operate the Pal (it operates the 722K just fine). I can hit the system info button and it shows the remote address as 6 on the screen for the Pal and I can also hit the select button but that's it. Does anyone know how to change the address? This happened before but I can't remember for the life of me what I did to make it work again. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

My DTV PAL has a system info but does not list a remote address. Try setting the address on your remote to #1 or #0 and set the 722 to a different address like #6.

the DTVPal DVR ? The DTVPal cant change address other than #1...the DVR can

to change the address
with system info up press and hold down the sat/pal button until all lights blinks
let go
press nerw remote address (6 as example)
press #...pal button blinks 3 times
press "record" button to set both to same address

the DTVPal DVR ? The DTVPal cant change address other than #1...the DVR can

to change the address
with system info up press and hold down the sat/pal button until all lights blinks
let go
press nerw remote address (6 as example)
press #...pal button blinks 3 times
press "record" button to set both to same address

Thanks Iceberg! I meant the DTV Pal DVR. Yeaa, it works again!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)